November '09 - FYI's

Friday, November 20, 2009
Thank you for making the past 2 months busy for me! I have enjoyed meeting all of you :o) I just wanted to make you aware of a few things that are coming up in the next few weeks. 
1. Since November has been booked I am extending the Christmas Special till December 15th. Email if you would like to book your session. These days are going fast! I've already booked 3 since last night!
2. Any sessions booked after the 15th of December will not receive their prints before Christmas unless you pay the $7.50 for them to be shipped directly to you since I will be leaving out of town for a few weeks. 
3. After the Holidays I will only be booking appointments up to a week in advance considering we will just be weeks from little Paige's arrival. :o) I will take sessions for as long as my body allows it before she gets here. LOL

I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

Brooke Moxley

0 comments:

Post a Comment