a few more updates :o)

Thursday, December 10, 2009
I hope everyone is getting ready for a great Holiday season! I have been blessed by being able to meet and photography so many great families in the past few weeks! The sessions to get your prints back before Christmas are pretty much full, but if you are wanting a mini session I can squeeze you in within the next few days.  Also, if you are wanting to do a session with the print release I can get you in next week and you can have your cd w/ release before I leave for Christmas! All print orders must be in by Monday for you to get them before Christmas! Please email me if you want to place an order!

I am officially in single digit weeks until baby Paige is here! :o) I feel like I have been pregnant forever with her and I'm ready to be done! LOL. I will be doing sessions for as long as I can, but when she gets here I will be taking some time off. (Not too long, so don't worry!! :o)  I'm only booking sessions right now until Jan 15th. After the 1st of the year I will see how I am feeling and hopefully open up the rest of January. I will try my best to get you in before she gets here.  I also have a photographer friend in the area that I can refer you to if I am not able to do your session due to Paige getting here early. :o)

Now its time for the new special!!!!  


New Year Special!! (Starts Jan 1st - until I am out for maternity leave :o)

1 hr session w/ unwatermarked cd & print release -  $125  (normal price $175)

30 minute mini-session w/ unwatermarked cd & print release - $75 (normal price $100) 

Book your session soon to ensure you get yours in! I already have sessions being booked for Jan!
Thanks
Brooke Moxley

0 comments:

Post a Comment